Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) can arrange the following insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance:
Home and Contents Insurance and Landlord Insurance, which are issued by Allianz Australia General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319, which is a corporate authorised representative of Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz Insurance).
View the Home and Contents Insurance Key Fact Sheets.
- Westpac Motor Insurance, which is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850.
- Travel Insurance, which is issued by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance), as agent for Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850
- Life and Income Protection Insurance, which are issued by Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157 (except for Term Life as Superannuation and Income Protection as Superannuation)
This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement to see if the insurance is right for you.
- How you can access the personal information Westpac holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by Westpac and how Westpac will deal with your complaint; and
- How Westpac collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.
© Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.