Helping to answer your insurance questions.
What insurance do you need help with?
Check out these quick links to the most popular articles.
Explore insurance topics
How to make an insurance claim
Lodge a claim online or call Allianz on 1800 502 077.
Lodging your claim
Whether you have home, car, travel, boat, loan repayment or life insurance, we have you covered.
Natural Disaster Claims
If you have home or landlord insurance and been impacted by a severe natural disaster we can help.
Things you should know
Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (the Bank) can arrange the following insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance:
Home and Contents and Landlord Insurance are issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz).
- Westpac Motor Insurance, which is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850.
- Travel Insurance, which is issued by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance), as agent for Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850
- Life Insurance is insured and issued by Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157 AFSL 233728, except for Term Life as Superannuation, Income Protection as Superannuation and Income Protection Assured as Superannuation, issued by BT Funds Management Limited ABN 63 002 916 458 AFSL 233724 as Trustee of Retirement Wrap ABN 39 827 542 991.
This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement to see if the insurance is right for you.
Where applicable, a Target Market Determination (TMD) has been created for these insurance products. Please visit www.westpac.com.au/tmd for these TMDs or, for the TMDs for Caravan and Trailer Insurance and Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance, please call 1800 502 077.
- How you can access the personal information Westpac holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by Westpac and how Westpac will deal with your complaint; and
- How Westpac collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.
© Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.