Our passion is to help insure yours. With fast claims support, flexible payment options and a variety of cover to suit your needs – we can help you with insurance for your home, car, contents, travel and life.
Home and contents
Receive a 10% discount off your premium when you combine home and contents at the same address under the one policy.
- Buy online and save 10% off your annual premium in the first year with promotional code COVER
- Cover for storm, flood, fire, theft and more
- Valuable extra cover for emergency accommodation and a sum insured safety net in case repair or replacement costs are higher than expected*
- Optional cover for valuables at home, throughout Australia and worldwide for up to 90 days
- Make the most of discounts to help save on your premium, including a no claim bonus, combined policy discount and more.
Protect the investment property you've worked hard for - and the future security it means for you and your family.
- Save 10% off your annual premium for the first year when you apply online and enter the promotional code COVER.
- Comprehensive cover for storm, flood, fire, theft and more
- Valuable extra cover included such as a sum insured safety net in case repair or replacement costs are higher than expected and loss of rent (in Quality Care)
- Optional cover for tenants causing malicious damage, defaulting on rent payments and theft
- Pay by the month with no extra fee
- Discounts to help you save on your premium.
Whether it's your first set of wheels, mum's taxi or your dream car, Westpac Car Insurance can help keep you on the road.
No matter how careful you might be on the road, accidents can still occur. Westpac can arrange reliable, competitive car insurance cover, so you and your loved ones can travel with confidence.
- Pay by the month at no extra cost^
- Choice of repairer
- Dedicated claims support 24/7.
Start your trip knowing you or your family are covered: whether on that big annual break or travelling regularly for business.
- Unlimited cancellation
- Cover for overseas emergency medical assistance and hospital expenses outside Australia
- Cover for luggage, travel documents and credit cards outside Australia
- Cover for reasonable additional travel/accommodation expenses incurred, if you cannot continue your journey, due to sickness or injury which needs immediate treatment*
- Rental vehicle excess cover**
- Personal liability cover.
Things you should know
*Safety net of between 5% and 30% of your sum insured, depending on your type of cover.
Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) can arrange the following insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance:
- Home and Contents Insurance and Landlord Insurance, which are issued by Westpac General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 (except workers compensation cover where applicable). View the Home and Contents Insurance Key Fact Sheets.
- Westpac Motor Insurance, which is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850.
- Travel Insurance, which is issued by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance), as agent for Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850
- Life and Income Protection Insurance, which are issued by Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157 (except for Term Life as Superannuation and Income Protection as Superannuation)
- Credit Card and Loan Repayment Insurance, which are issued by Westpac General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 and Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157
- The Bank can refer clients to Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz) for the following insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance:
- Caravan and Trailer Insurance, which is issued by Allianz
- Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance, which is issued by Club Marine Limited ABN 12 007 588 347 (Club Marine), as agent for Allianz
If you take out Caravan and Trailer Insurance with Allianz the Bank will receive a commission of 10% of the premium. If you take out Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance with Club Marine the Bank will receive a commission of 10% of the premium.
This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement to see if the insurance is right for you.