Lost or Stolen Card
We're here to help
Westpac Live Online Banking can help get you through this difficult time.
On this page, we’ll show you how to:
- Lock your card temporarily, while you look for your card
- Permanently block your card and organise a replacement
- Organise Cardless Cash so you can still access cash from ATMs without needing a physical card.
Firstly, is there a chance you will find your card?
What happens after I cancel my card?
- The new card will arrive within 4-6 working days
- A new card can be delivered to you or sent to a branch
- Once you receive your card, activate it via the app.
Things you should know
Cards to which a temporary lock can be applied will be listed when you sign in to Mobile Banking or Online Banking and visit Lock a card temporarily under Cards services.
Cardless Cash limit of 3 Cardless transactions per day, subject to daily withdrawal limit of $500 and weekly withdrawal limit of $1,000. All Cardless Cash limits apply across Westpac, St.George, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne accounts and Mobile Banking apps.
Westpac Debit Mastercard® holders need to be at least 14 years of age, and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for the card. If you're not eligible for a Westpac Debit Mastercard, apply for a Handycard to access your account.
The iPhone and Android Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.