Lock your card temporarily
With over 100 features, the Westpac app can help in more ways than you can expect.
The Westpac app can help wherever you go
- A new look app design. It’s an easy, secure and convenient way to bank
- Check your accounts, transfer funds and more
- Access popular services including Cardless Cash 4 and reporting a lost card
- Ranked #1 Mobile Banking app in the world in 2016 by Forrester Research (Global Mobile Banking Functionality Benchmark).
Popular Westpac app features
Things you should know
Westpac Mobile applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers who are registered for online banking. Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply. Downloading this app is free, but standard fees and charges for using Online Banking still apply. Read the Online Banking terms and conditions before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you.
Before making a decision about any of our products or services, please read all the terms and conditions. Fees and charges apply and may change.
Card on Hold: Available on personal credit and Mastercard® debit cards only. Cards to which a temporary lock can be applied will be listed when you sign in to Mobile Banking or Online Banking and visit Lock a card temporarily under Cards services.
1. eStatements: You can view eStatements for eligible accounts. Read FAQs for more details.
2. Quick Balance and Transfer: Only eligible accounts can be displayed. Available on compatible devices with supported operating systems. View the full list of compatible devices and supported operating systems at westpac.com.au/devices.
3. Cardless cash: use Cardless cash to withdraw cash without a debit card from any Westpac ATM in Australia. Limit of 3 Cardless transactions per day, subject to daily withdrawal limit of $500 and weekly withdrawal limit of $1,000. Eligible transaction accounts include: Westpac Choice Accounts, Westpac 55+ and Retired, Westpac Choice eAccount, Classic, Classic Plus, Personal Cheque, Basic Account, Westpac One, Westpac One Basic and Westpac One Premium. Read FAQs for more details.
4. Android Pay: Read the Android Pay Terms and Conditions before making a decision and consider if it is right for you. Available for eligible cards. To use Android Pay you will need to use a compatible device with a supported operating system.
5. Finger print login: Available on compatible devices only. Customers must be registered for Westpac online banking and have set up fingerprint ID to use the service.