OUR COUPA TRANSITION
What to expect
We’re introducing Coupa, a leading Procure-to-Pay platform, to simplify the way we work with you.
Pilot suppliers are going live with Coupa P2P on Monday 27 November 2023 to a pilot group of Westpac users.
All Coupa transactions will start with a Purchase Order (PO). This is a key update to our procurement process ensuring upfront approval of spend.
I’m a pilot supplier. What happens after I register for Coupa Supplier Portal?
First, please note this: if you need to update your details for Westpac, you’ll need to email email@example.com
Next, an online event will be held in mid-November to prepare pilot suppliers for the next steps in our Coupa transition.
Following this, pilot suppliers on CSP will start to connect with Westpac buyers:
- Stage 1: Coupa P2P pilot
- 27 November 2023 – 31 January 2024
- You may start to receive requests via Coupa during a 2-month pilot with staff buyers from across the Westpac Group.
- Stage 2: Coupa P2P rollout by Westpac Group division
- February 2024 – April 2024
- You may start to receive a higher proportion of requests via Coupa, as the system is rolled out across the Group by division.
Stay tuned for your online event invitation in the coming several weeks, and further updates via this page.
Why we're doing this
Things you should know
The information on this webpage is high level, general nature only and intended for suppliers of Westpac Group. Westpac Group is under no obligation to procure goods or services from you as a result of you registering for Coupa Supplier Portal. Westpac owns all of the intellectual property, including copyright in all of the content on this page. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.