Business Debit Mastercard®
What are the benefits of a Business Debit Mastercard?
- Pay anywhere worldwide – wherever Mastercard is accepted
- Withdraw business cash worldwide – No ATM withdrawal fee at over 50,000 ATMs around the world via the Global ATM Alliance and partner ATMs (other fees may apply) 1
- No annual fee – other fees and charges may apply
- Fraud detection – 24/7 transaction monitoring for irregular or suspicious activity for protection and peace of mind
- Tap and go – to speed up business purchases under $100
- Lock your card - avoid the hassle of immediately cancelling a mislaid card by putting a temporary block on it via mobile or online banking.
What business bank accounts are eligible for the Business Debit Mastercard?
Your Business Debit Mastercard can be linked to up to two of these Westpac business bank accounts:
- Business One Low Plan (if you mainly transact electronically)
- Business One High Plan (if you have a high number of transactions)
- Business One Flexi (if you have a low number of transactions)
- Community Solutions One (if you are a not-for-profit)
What else does the Business Debit Mastercard offer?
Order up to 12 cards per account providing employees with full or limited access to your business account.
View individual cardholder transactions (identifiable by card number) on a single bank statement.
The Westpac Fraud Money Back Guarantee ensures that any unauthorised transaction claims will be reimbursed provided the cardholder has not contributed to the loss and has contacted us promptly. See our for full details of cardholder liability.
Will I be charged fees for this debit card?
There is no annual fee for using the Business Debit Mastercard, other fees and charges may apply.
All transactions made using a Business Debit Mastercard (including transactions using the ‘credit’ button on an EFTPOS terminal) will be counted towards the monthly transaction allowance/limit that may apply to the deposit account(s) linked to the card. See the Terms and Conditions below for more details.
How do I activate my debit card?
You can activate your debit card over the phone or online (if you have personal Online Banking). For more information on getting started, check out our guide to activating your Westpac Business Debit Mastercard.
Things you should know
You need to be at least 18 years old and have a business registered in Australia
Have a Westpac business deposit account to which the card can be linked. You also need to be a signatory of this account or, be authorised by the account holder to link the card
24/7 access is subject to system availability.
Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Talk to your banker for product details.
World Mastercard®, Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.