Not-for-profit transaction account
Community Solutions One comes with the following features and services for your everyday banking:
- No monthly service fee
- Unlimited electronic transactions1 and staff assisted transactions (including cheque)
- 24/7 access2 to your account through Westpac Online, Mobile & Tablet Banking plus over 3,000 Westpac Group ATMs in Australia and New Zealand
- Link your account to a Business Debit Mastercard® and use your own funds for your purchases online and worldwide, wherever Mastercard is accepted3
Getting the most from your Community Solutions One (optional extras)
- eStatements - Stay on top of your finances with less clutter
- Export your transactions - Save time and money by exporting transactions to your existing accounting software
- Online savings account - Complement your Community Solutions One with Community Solutions Cash Reserve savings account and earn a higher interest rate than your Community Solutions One whilst having 24 hours, 7 days a week convenient access via Phone or Online Banking2
Interest rates are current as at 13th November 2020 and are subject to change at any time. They are tiered according to balance. Interest is paid monthly4.
Standard variable interest rates (p.a.)
|$0 - $4,999||0%|
|$5,000 - $19,999||0%|
|$20,000 - $49,999||0%
|$50,000 - $99,999||0%|
Things you should know
Westpac Community Solutions One is available for not-for-profit organisations including companies operating on a non profit or charitable basis. Westpac reserves the right, with at least 30 days written notice, to change the account to a Westpac Business One - Low Plan if it considers that the account is being used for profit-making purposes.
2. 24/7 access is subject to system availability.
3. Business Debit Mastercard® holders need to be at least 18 years of age, and other eligibility criteria apply.
Before making a decision about any of our products or services, please read all the terms and conditions. Fees and charges apply and may change.
Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Talk to your banker for product details.
World Mastercard®, Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.