Not-for-profit transaction account
Why Community Solutions One?
No monthly fees
We’d rather you put the money to good use, supporting your cause.
No transaction fees
Includes all online and in-app payments plus in-branch banking.1
Other benefits for NFPs
Speed and convenience
- 24/7 banking through Online Banking and the Westpac App2
- Receive payments near instantly via OSKO3
- Simplify record keeping with bank feeds to Xero, MYOB and other accounting software4
- Make and receive secure payments via PayID
- Use a Business Debit Mastercard®5 for cash and purchases
- Link an optional cheque book to your account
- Deposit, receive and access funds, and make payments through a variety of banking channels including in branch, online, telephone banking and debit card
- Complement your everyday account with a Community Solutions Cash Reserve savings account.
- 18+ years old (applicant plus all signatories)
- Not-for-profit organisations including charities, community and sporting groups, schools, government bodies, and registered political parties
- Operating in Australia with an Australian address.
Other accounts to consider
If you’d like a transaction account with an overdraft facility, try a Business One account instead.
Things you should know
2. Access at any time is subject to system availability.
3. Fast or near real-time payments are sent and received using Osko by BPAY and can be addressed to either a PayID or a BSB and account number. Near real-time payments require both the payer and payee to have Osko enabled accounts. Payments may take longer in some instances, such as where there is a technical interruption to the service, there is a payment to a first time payee or when the payment is caught for additional security screening. BPAY® and Osko® are registered trademarks of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
5. Business Debit Mastercard® holders need to be at least 18 years of age, and other eligibility criteria apply.
Before making a decision about any of our products or services, please read all the terms and conditions. Fees and charges apply and may change.