Not-for-profit transaction account
Community Solutions One comes with the following features and services for your everyday banking:
- No monthly service fee
- Unlimited electronic transactions and staff assisted transactions (including cheque)
- 24/7 access1 to your account through our award winning Westpac Online, Mobile & Tablet Banking2 plus over 3,000 Westpac Group ATMs in Australia and New Zealand
- Link your account to a Business Debit Mastercard® and use your own funds for your purchases online and worldwide, wherever Mastercard is accepted3
- Earn interest on your credit balances (interest is paid monthly)
Getting the most from your Community Solutions One (optional extras)
- eStatements - Stay on top of your finances with less clutter
- Export your transactions - Save time and money by exporting transactions to your existing accounting software
- Online savings account - Complement your Community Solutions One with Community Solutions Cash Reserve savings account and earn a higher interest rate than your Community Solutions One whilst having 24 hours, 7 days a week convenient access via Phone or Online Banking1
Interest rates are current as at 1st September 2017 and are subject to change at any time. They are tiered according to balance. Interest is paid monthly.
Standard variable interest rates (p.a.)
|$0 - $4,999||0.10%|
|$5,000 - $19,999||0.10%|
|$20,000 - $49,999||0.10%
|$50,000 - $99,999||0.10%|
Things you should know
Westpac Community Solutions One is available for not-for-profit organisations including companies operating on a non profit or charitable basis. Westpac reserves the right, with at least 30 days written notice, to change the account to a Westpac Business One - Low Plan if it considers that the account is being used for profit-making purposes.
1. 24/7 access is subject to system availability.
2. Winner of the Best Innovative Online Banking Service in Money Magazine’s 2015 Best of the Best Innovation awards, 2015 AB+F’s Best Banking Website/New Online Banking Offering of the Year, and Good Design Award in the category of Digital and Online design - Good Design Australia 2014.
3. Business Debit Mastercard® holders need to be at least 18 years of age, and other eligibility criteria apply.
Before making a decision about any of our products or services, please read all the terms and conditions. Fees and charges apply and may change.
Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Talk to your banker for product details.
World Mastercard®, Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.