How we’re making our digital platforms accessible
We focus on improving accessibility on our websites and mobile apps by:
- Ensuring they work with screen readers and speech recognition software
- Ensuring they’re keyboard accessible
- Support of larger text and zoom
- Providing clearly structured headings and content
- Using the appropriate colour contrasts
- Including alternative text for images and graphics
- Providing consistent layout and navigation
- Clearly defined icons and pictograms
- Using plain language that is easy to understand.
Recommended browsers and devices
We recommend using the latest version on your device or of your preferred browser to provide the best experience when visiting our websites and digital platforms.
View the full list of supporting operating systems and supported devices
How we’re making digital banking accessible
Digital banking gives you control over your banking and lets you manage your money without going into a branch. It’s easy to use, with great features across online, mobile, tablet and wearable devices.
- Learn more about online banking
- Find out more about the Westpac App for Apple and the Westpac App for Android
- General support