Black Mastercard credit cards come with a complimentary concierge service. But how does this work and how useful is it for you?
The Personal Concierge Service is available 24/7 online or by phone. The kind of assistance the service can provide is designed to help make life easier (and more fun) for Black cardholders.
Here are just some of the ways your concierge may be of service. You can use them as a starting point – let your imagination be your guide.
- Travel arrangements
- Holiday activities
- Dining and entertainment
- Gifts and shopping
- Special occasions
- Business, work and home
- Finding flight information
- Recommending and booking hotels
- Car rental bookings and car service information.
- Health club recommendations and reservations
- Golf information and reservations
- Information on festivals, museums, galleries and events
- Recommending and booking personal trainers
- Booking massages and spa treatments.
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- Getting tickets for shows, concerts and sporting matches
- Finding details of events and shows in cities worldwide.
- Recommending the best shopping
- Floral arrangement and delivery
- Sourcing, purchasing and delivery of gifts and other items.
- Party planning
- Arranging hospitality packages
- Booking hair and makeup appointments.
- Referrals to conference and business services
- Computer and technology rental.
If you’re the type of person who’d enjoy having these services at your beck and call, you’ll find they’re available on Altitude Black credit cards.
Things you should know
Credit criteria, fees and charges apply.
This information does not take into account your financial needs, individual circumstances or objectives. Read the terms and conditions before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you.
Be credit savvy: Before applying, consider a realistic credit limit and check all conditions, interest rates, fees and charges on your selected card.
Altitude Rewards: You must be a member of the relevant frequent flyer program to redeem Altitude Points for frequent flyer points. The Altitude Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions of the relevant frequent flyer program apply. A joining fee may apply. Availability of Reward flights may be limited.
Altitude Velocity or Qantas: In order to earn and redeem points, you must be a member of the relevant Frequent Flyer program. An annual $50 Rewards fee applies for customers who choose this option.
4. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631, trading as Allianz Global Assistance (AGA), under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz), has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible persons to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Access to the benefit of cover under the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance is provided to eligible Westpac cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). If an eligible persons wishes to claim any of these benefits, they will be bound by the eligibility criteria, terms, conditions, limits and exclusions contained in the which may be amended from time to time. This insurance is underwritten by Allianz. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it.
6. Rewards Points: The earning and redemption of Altitude Points, Velocity Points and Qantas Points are subject to the . Purchases that are not eligible to earn Rewards Points are set out in the . You do not receive points if you have not paid the Minimum Payment Due in full and on time and in other circumstances. Qantas and Velocity Points earned during a statement cycle are added to your respective Points balance on a monthly basis.
For Altitude Qantas Platinum cards, earn 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 up to a maximum of $100,000 spent on eligible purchases annually. For Altitude Qantas Black cards, earn 0.75 Qantas Points per $1 up to a maximum of $250,000 spent on eligible purchases annually. This annual limit resets in January each year, based on your statement date. Bonus Points earned are not part of your annual cap.
Concierge Services for Altitude Black. Concierge services are provided by a third party supplier. For further details including terms and conditions visit westpac.tenconcierge.com
Westpac is the credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit Laws.