Transferring money between your Westpac accounts
Transferring between your accounts
- Unlimited funds transfer between your accounts.
- Safe, secure and protected by our Online Banking Security Guarantee.
- Schedule a transfer up to 24 months in advance.
- Set up recurring payments on a daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly basis up to 12 months in advance.
Did you know? You can make a payment to someone using a mobile number as a PayID?
How to transfer money between your accounts
- Mobile app
How to use this feature
- Sign in to Westpac Online Banking.
- In the ‘Payments’ tab on the menu bar, select ‘Transfer funds’ from the drop-down list.
- Select the account you want to transfer ‘From’ and ‘To’.
- Enter the amount in ‘Payment details’ and click ‘Continue’.
- Review your payment details and click ‘Confirm’.
Things you should know
Overseas banks may impose fees and charges or convert the currency of the payment. Westpac may not have any control over the fees, charges or foreign currency conversions imposed by these institutions. Any overseas financial institution handling charges will by default be borne by the recipient of the International Payment and deducted from the payment amount, unless otherwise organised. It is possible that the overseas bank could convert the currency of the payment at an unfavourable exchange rate. You should inform the beneficiary that, if this occurs, they should consider rejecting the payment immediately so the payment can be unwound at the prevailing exchange rate.
If you do not want the currency to be converted, please insert the words “Do Not Convert” in the description details free text box when you are making an international payment and we will onforward this instruction.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.