CARD DAMAGED OR TAPPED OUT?
Why order a new card?
How to get your card reissued
Cards Hub in the Westpac App
Before trying these instructions make sure you update to the latest version of the app.
- Tap Cards in the bar menu
- Or search Reissue card in the Smart Search bar and follow the prompts
- Go to Service > Services > Card Services
- Select Reissue card
- Select which card to reissue, whether it’s damaged or expired, your delivery address, and then select Reissue
Frequently asked questions
Your new card will be sent to the mailing address you have registered in Online Banking.
Things you should know
1. Cardless cash: use Cardless cash to withdraw cash without a debit card from any Westpac ATM in Australia. Limit of 3 Cardless transactions per day, subject to daily withdrawal limit of $500 and weekly withdrawal limit of $1,000. Read FAQs and for more details.
Westpac Debit Mastercard® holders need to be at least 14 years of age and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for the card. If you're not eligible for a Westpac Debit Mastercard, apply for a Handycard to access your account.
World Mastercard®, Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
“QR Code” is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
© Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 233714.