NEED TO REPLACE YOUR CARD?
When do I need a replacement card?
- If your card is damaged, you can order a replacement one through Online Banking or the Westpac App.
- If it’s about to expire, you’ll be automatically sent a replacement card. You can also request one if it doesn’t arrive in time or up to 3 months before it expires.
- If you’ve lost your card, you should permanently cancel it and organise a replacement.
What happens next
- Your new card should arrive within 4-6 working days and will either be delivered to you or sent to a branch.
- While you wait for your card to arrive, you can use Cardless Cash1 to get cash from an ATM without needing a physical card.
- You can also use your Westpac Digital Card2 to shop online and pay your bills.
- Once your new card arrives you can activate it using the Westpac App.
Things you should know
There is a Cardless Cash limit of 3 Cardless transactions per day, subject to a daily withdrawal limit of $500 and a weekly withdrawal limit of $1,000. All Cardless Cash limits apply across Westpac, St.George, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne accounts and Mobile Banking Apps.
2. The Instant Digital Card is only available on the Westpac Mobile Banking app and supported with the latest version of Westpac Mobile Banking. The terms and conditions applicable to your product also apply to the use of your digital card. Online Banking Terms & Conditions also apply. You may not always be able to access your digital card.
Westpac Debit Mastercard® holders need to be at least 14 years of age and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for the card. If you're not eligible for a Westpac Debit Mastercard, apply for a Handycard to access your account.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.