Go paper-free with eStatements.
Benefits of eStatements.
- Protect yourself and lower the risk of ID theft by receiving statements securely in the Westpac App and Online Banking.
- eStatements are available in the Westpac App and Online Banking and are readily accessible anytime, anywhere.
- View up to 7 years of statement history.
- You can easily provide eStatements to accountants and 3rd parties when required.
How to manage and view your eStatements in Online Banking (Desktop)
How to manage and view your eStatements in the Westpac App (Mobile)
How to set up eStatements.
Make the switch in just a few easy steps.
Step 1: Sign in to Westpac Online Banking.
Step 2: Click on Service on the menu bar.
Step 3: Under Your preferences, click Statement settings.
Step 4: Select an account from the drop-down list to view its current statement settings.
Step 5: Select eStatements as your statement delivery method.
Step 6: Select the email address and click Save.
Need to register to Online Banking?
- Your 8-digit Customer Number (ID), or your Card Number.
- Account details or a recent Westpac statement.
Once you have these details, you can register online here, or