Go paper-free with eStatements.
Benefits of eStatements.
- Protect yourself and lower the risk of ID theft by receiving statements securely in the Westpac App and Online Banking.
- eStatements are available in the Westpac App and Online Banking and are readily accessible anytime, anywhere.
- View up to 7 years of statement history.
- You can easily provide eStatements to accountants and 3rd parties when required.
How to manage and view your eStatements
- Mobile app
How to set up eStatements.
Make the switch in just a few easy steps.
Step 1: Sign in to Westpac Online Banking.
Step 2: Click on Service on the menu bar.
Step 3: Under Your preferences, click Statement settings.
Step 4: Select an account from the drop-down list to view its current statement settings.
Step 5: Select eStatements as your statement delivery method.
Step 6: Select the email address and click Save.
Need to register to Online Banking?
- Your 8-digit Customer Number (ID), or your Card Number.
- Account details or a recent Westpac statement.
Once you have these details, you can register online here, or