Get cash without your card
- Available 24/7 in the Westpac App
- Withdraw up to $500 per day or $1,000 per week
- Withdraw from any Westpac, St.George, BankSA or Bank of Melbourne ATM.
- New app
- Classic app
How to use Cardless Cash
If this is your first time using Cardless Cash, you will need to enter a one-time SMS code sent to your registered mobile.
- Search Cardless Cash in the Smart search bar
- Select Account and amount
- Tap Get Code
- Find an ATM or share the code with someone
When can I use Cardless Cash?
Card lost or stolen
Waiting for your replacement card to arrive
When you have put a lock on your card
New card on the way
Waiting for a new card to arrive
Forgot your card
When you leave your wallet at home
You may also find these features useful
Things you should know
1. Cardless Cash limit of 3 Cardless transactions per day, subject to daily withdrawal limit of $500 and weekly withdrawal limit of $1,000. All Cardless Cash limits apply across Westpac, St.George, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne accounts and Mobile Banking apps.
2. Westpac Debit Mastercard® holders need to be at least 14 years of age, and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for the card. If you're not eligible for a Westpac Debit Mastercard, apply for a Handycard to access your account.
The iPhone and Android Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.