Cover provided by Allianz Global Assistance
Choose the level of cover that suits your needs with travel insurance provided by our trusted partner, Allianz Global Assistance (AGA).
What does travel insurance cover?
Travel insurance may cover you when things don't go to plan, and may provide cover for unexpected events, like replacing lost or stolen items, travel delays or overseas emergency medical assistance.
You may already have travel insurance
Some Westpac and other credit cards come with complimentary travel insurance. If you have a credit card, check whether it includes travel insurance that suits your needs, and how to activate it, if it is included.
Explore the Travel Insurance features
Depending on the plan you choose, you may be covered for:
- 24/7 Overseas Emergency Assistance
- Overseas Medical & Hospital Expenses
- Additional Expenses
- Luggage, Personal Effects & Valuables
Cover for COVID-19
Things you should know
Travel insurance is issued and managed by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 trading as Allianz Global Assistance (AGA) for the insurer Allianz. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) refers clients to Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz) for their travel insurance needs, but does not guarantee this insurance. If you take out Travel Insurance with Allianz, the Bank will receive a commission of up to 10% of the premium (exclusive of GST).
This information does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and applicable sub-limits apply. Read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), to see if this insurance is right for you.
A Target Market Determination (TMD) has been made for this product. The PDS and TMD can be obtained from AGA at https://allianzassistancetravel.com.au/leisure/travelwbc/travel-insurance.
- How you can access the personal information Westpac holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by Westpac and how Westpac will deal with your complaint; and
- How Westpac collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.