- 24 hour emergency and personal assistance by Club Marine Assist^
- Cover for defined accidental loss or damage to your insured boat
- Pay monthly
- Insurance offered through Club Marine - Australia’s largest insurance agency specialising in pleasure and commercial leisure craft.
- Cover for defined accidental loss, damage, fire and/or explosion and theft to your boat
- Cover for liability to other people, including defined death or injury, and property damage
- Club Marine Assist - 24 hour emergency assistance and personal service on and off the water
- Choose between agreed or market value policies if your boat is less than 20 years old
- Cover for your liability for property damage arising from the discharge and escape of fuel, lubricant and sewage from holding tanks on your boat (unless otherwise excluded). Up to $500,000 per event
- Reimbursement for costs of new mechanical and electrical components for motors up to five years old
- Cover afloat for Australia up to 250 nautical miles offshore (a more restricted area may be noted on your policy)
- Cover for overheating of motors caused by external blocking of cooling system (other causes excluded)
- Cover for defined accidental loss or theft of insured fishing gear, water ski equipment, diving equipment and tools.
Up to $1,500 per item and $10,000 in total
How to make a claim
If you need to make a claim
- Contact Club Marine as soon as possible
- Write down the full names, addresses and phone number of all drivers, passengers and witnesses involved
- Take all reasonable steps to prevent any further loss or damage from occurring
- Call the police if your boat is stolen, damaged or vandalised and get a written report.
If you speak to the police, it’s a good idea to note the name of the police officer and police station where you made the report, or the details of those involved in the accident, as they may be needed during the processing of any claim.
Club Marine will advise you about the other aspects of the claims procedure which apply (this information can also be found in the policy terms and conditions).
Call 1800 502 077 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Need help with your claim?
Call a marine insurance specialist on 1800 502 077, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Things you should know
^ Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Club Marine Assist is provided by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd trading as Allianz Global Assistance.
Pleasurecraft Insurance is issued by Club Marine Limited ABN 12 007 588 347 (Club Marine), as agent for the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz). Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) refers clients to Club Marine for their boating insurance needs, but does not guarantee the insurance. If you take out Pleasurecraft Insurance with Club Marine the Bank will receive a commission of 10% of the premium (exclusive of GST) and may also receive a step-up commission based on annual sales of certain general insurance products by Allianz. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the Product Disclosure Statement, to see if this insurance is right for you or call 1800 502 077.