- Option to pay monthly
- Cover for accidental loss of or damage to your boat, motor and trailer, all in one policy.
- Cover for accidental loss of or damage to or theft of your boat
- Up to $20,000,000 cover for your legal liability to other people for death or injury and/or property damage caused by or arising out of the use of your boat
- Choose between agreed or market value policies if your boat is less than 20 years old
- Up to $500,000 cover for your legal liability for property damage caused by the sudden and accidental pollution arising from the discharge, release or escape of fuel, lubricant or sewage from holding tanks on your boat (unless otherwise excluded)
- Cover for up to 250 nautical miles offshore (a more restricted area may be noted on your policy)
- Cover for Salvage and Removal of Wreck costs in addition to the Sum Insured
- Cover for accidental loss of or damage to or theft of insured fishing gear, water ski equipment, diving equipment and tools, up to $1,500 per item and up to $10,000 in total.
Please read the Product Disclosure Statement which sets out the standard terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the cover.
Club Marine Assist
Separately from the cover provided under the Product Disclosure Statement, you will receive from Club Marine 24 hour access to emergency and personal assistance by Club Marine Assist at no extra cost when you take out a boat insurance policy.6
How to claim
Lodge a claim online
A quick and easy way to lodge a claim is online via Club Marine’s website, or via the Club Marine App. You can submit your boat insurance claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Once the claim is received, one of Club Marine’s friendly claims consultants will contact you as soon as possible.
- Secure online process
- No phone queues
- Immediate confirmation number for your reference
- You can lodge your boat insurance claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Lodge your claim online via the Club Marine website or via the Club Marine App.
Lodge a claim over the phone
Alternatively, you can call 1800 502 077, Monday to Sunday 7am-6pm (AEST), and one of Club Marine’s friendly consultants will take you through the claims process.
If you need to make a claim
- Contact Club Marine as soon as possible
- Write down the full names, addresses and phone numbers of all drivers, passengers and witnesses involved
- Take all reasonable steps to prevent any further loss or damage from occurring
- Call the police if your boat is stolen, damaged or vandalised and get a written report.
If you speak to the police, it’s a good idea to note the name of the police officer and police station where you made the report, or the details of those involved in the accident, as they may be needed during the processing of any claim.
Before you submit a claim
You’ll find it quicker to lodge your claim if you have these details at hand before you start.
- Your policy information
- Information about the incident, such as the date, where the damage occurred etc
- Details about the loss or damage you are claiming for
- Information about any other people, boats, vehicles or property involved
- Quotations for repairs, photographs of the damage, and any other documents that may be relevant.
Need help with your claim?
Call a boat insurance specialist on 1800 502 077, Monday to Sunday 7am-6pm (AEST).
Things you should know
6. Club Marine Assist is provided by Club Marine Limited. Assistance services are provided by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Terms and conditions, exclusions and limitations apply.
Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance is issued by Club Marine Limited ABN 12 007 588 347 AFSL 236916 (Club Marine), as agent for the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz). Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) refers clients to Club Marine for their boating insurance needs, but does not guarantee the insurance. If you take out Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance with Club Marine the Bank will receive a commission of 10% of the premium (exclusive of GST) and may also receive a step-up commission based on annual sales of certain general insurance products by Allianz. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), to see if this insurance is right for you. To obtain a copy of the PDS call 1800 502 077.