When using a public or shared computer, follow these steps to help safeguard your security while travelling overseas.
- Ensure no-one can view your screen and always access Online Banking through westpac.com.au
- Log out of Online Banking by clicking on the ‘Sign-out’ icon.
- Close the browser by clicking on the ‘X’ icon, usually located at the top right-hand side of the screen
- Don’t give anyone your customer ID or your Online Banking password
- If you suspect that someone has your Westpac Online Banking details, change your password as soon as possible by calling Telephone Banking +61 2 9155 7700.
You can also change your password online (If registered for Westpac Protect SMS Code)
- Access Westpac Mobile Banking using your existing Online Banking customer ID and password.
If you're having trouble accessing Westpac Online Banking while overseas, call +61 2 9155 7700