Your Supplier Advocate
Your voice in The Westpac Group, helping you do business with us.
Delivering on our service promise
Westpac’s vision is “to be one of the world’s great service companies, helping our customers, communities and people to prosper and grow”.
In delivering on Westpac’s strategy, the Supplier Advocate recognises the part that our suppliers play in the community. The Supplier Advocate is the voice of suppliers within Westpac for:
- Registering interest in supplying to Westpac,
- On boarding new suppliers,
- Paying valid invoices within 30 days,
- Queries or complaints, and
- Fulfilling Westpac’s payment reporting obligations.
A key responsibility of the Supplier Advocate is to ensure Westpac meets its commitments under the Australian Supplier Payment Code, to which Westpac became a signatory in 2017.
Queries and Complaints
If you have a query with regards to the payment status of your invoice, please contact Payment Enquiry email@example.com.
If you are unhappy with the outcome or you need to escalate a complaint, please contact Supplier Advocacy firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in your correspondence:
- Invoice details (invoice number, date, value);
- Your preferred contact details; and
- A brief description of your complaint.
Welcome to The Westpac Group. We are excited to have you on board as a supplier. If this is your first time supplying to us, the Supplier Advocacy team are here to support you on your invoicing and payment journey.