Presto Dashboard FAQs
If you do not remember your password, you can select the "Forgot password?" link on the first login screen.
If this does not help solve your login issues, please contact Westpac's Technical Support team on 1800 029 749.
Please contact Westpac’s Technical Support team on 1800 029 749. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for your contact details to be updated. If your request is to update your email address, an email will be sent to your new email address once your details have been updated.
Merchant ID (MID) is the identification code attached to your place of business. If you have multiple business outlets, these outlets will have different MIDs.
Terminal ID (TID) is your identification code attached to your terminals. Each terminal has its own unique TID.
If you would like to know the MID and/or TID of any Presto terminal, please press "5" and the bottom-right green button on your Presto terminal simultaneously. Alternatively, please contact Westpac’s Technical Support team on 1800 029 749.
The filter button can be found on the top-left of the screen.
You can filter based on date and time, Merchant IDs and Terminal IDs. Currently, when using the date & time filter, you’ll only be able to filter in a 32 day period or less. For example, if your start-date is November 1 2019, you’ll be able to select and end-date between November 2 and December 3.
This could be for a few reasons:
- There may be a discrepancy between the transactions listing and the settlement details. The settlements information in your dashboard is limited to Visa, Mastercard, and Eftpos transactions via the Presto Smart terminal(s). American Express, Union Pay, and Diners Club transactions will be excluded from the Settlements information, but will appear in your transactions listing. Transactions performed by a third party (i.e. Uber Eats) will be excluded from both the transactions listing and settlement details.
- You can only view transactions from June 2019 onwards.
- You can only view transactions in 32 day periods (please refer to the answer to the previous question for more details).
- Transactions can only be displayed in your dashboard when the terminal is connected to your POS (integrated mode). Your transactions will not be displayed in near real-time if the terminal is not connected to your POS or is offline.
There are cases where transactions may be delayed from appearing in your dashboard. In these instances, please wait until the following business day for these transactions to appear.
If the missing transactions are not addressed by the above, please contact Westpac’s Technical Support team on 1800 029 749.
Safeguarding your business is important to us. Presto Dashboard requires two-factor authentication for dashboard users, and we’ve ensured that all information on the dashboard is encrypted on servers and in transmission between servers, and have 24/7 fraud protection. Presto Dashboard also complies with all required PCI standards.
You can link all of your businesses together on the Presto Dashboard by contacting our 24/7 helpdesk on 1800 029 749 and updating your Dashboard Administrator details to be the same user (full name, email and mobile number) for each business you wish to link. To enable this, you need to be the authorised contact or director of the businesses you wish to link.
If you have access to multiple businesses in your Presto Dashboard, you can toggle between each business from the drop down menu in the top right hand corner.
No, if each business has a separate ABN, you can only view transactions and settlements for a single business at a time.
- Yes, if your businesses have separate ABN’s, you can assign a different user to each business if they are an authorised contact or director.
- However, if your businesses have the same ABN, then you can only assign one user across those businesses and they must be an authorised contact or director.
No, for now only the authorised contact or a director can be a Dashboard Administrator.
No, enrolment is not required if you assign the same Dashboard Administrator to your new business. You will need to ensure that your existing Dashboard Administrator is an authorised contact or director for your new business.
No, there is no limit on the number of businesses that can be linked, if the Dashboard Administrator is the authorised contact or director of the linked businesses.
Presto Smart FAQs
- If base pairing is required, please proceed to 1. Scan for base
- The terminal will prompt to ensure the base is in pairing mode by pressing the Bluetooth button on the front
- Once done, the blue light on the terminal will start flashing to indicate base is now in pairing mode
- Press OK on the terminal to continue
- The terminal will display the base it has now located on the screen
- Select the identified base to continue
- The terminal will now prompt it is pairing with the base
- Once completed, the terminal will prompt to ensure the base is always powered on for Ethernet connection to work.