Help me choose a merchant service
How do you want to receive payments?
Things you should know
EFTPOS 1 & Presto Smart
1. To be eligible for the Westpac Merchant Pricing Plan you must hold and settle into a Westpac business transaction account in the same name as the Merchant Facility. Not available for use outside of the indirect tax zone. One terminal per Merchant Pricing Plan, per Merchant and available for EFTPOS 1 products only.
2. Changes to merchant pricing plans are effective from the following month.
3. Cancellation fees apply.
4. The Establishment Fee will be waived for successful application for a new Merchant Facility with an EFTPOS 1 or Presto Smart terminal on a Merchant Pricing Plan. Eligibility criteria apply for a Merchant Facility and Merchant Pricing Plans. This offer may be withdrawn or varied at any time.
5. The monthly account fee, currently $10 per month, for your Business One Low Plan account or $20 per month, for your Business One High Plan account will be waived for the first 12 months while you continue to hold and settle a Merchant Facility on a Merchant Pricing Plan. After the end of 12-month period, the standard monthly account fee (applicable at that time) will be applied. The Business One Low Plan or High Plan account must be in the same name as the Merchant Facility. This offer is not applicable for any other account type and for a single account per Merchant Pricing Plan only. All other account fees and charges apply. Where you do not hold a Business One Low Plan or High Plan account or cease to hold a Merchant Facility on a Merchant Pricing Plan, the standard monthly account fee will apply for the account. This offer may be withdrawn or varied at any time.
6. If you want to accept American Express, you'll need to call 1300 363 614 to enter into a separate merchant agreement with American Express.
7. Westpac instant settlement functionality is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (Sydney time) for all EFTPOS 1 and Presto Smart terminals and is not available between 9:30pm and 11:00pm (Sydney time) for all other terminal types. You can only settle a Westpac issued EFTPOS terminal once within a 24 hour period. Subject to system availability, settlement can take place 7 days a week. Settlement must be to a Westpac business transaction account. Instant settlement functionality is not available on Corporate Online and is only available for Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions (excludes Dynamic Currency Conversion and UnionPay transactions).
8. The Point of Sale solutions are supplied by POS Providers, not Westpac. Westpac does not guarantee or endorse those products and any related services.
9. 3G is only available on the Presto Smart - VX690 terminals.
10. Presto Smart Pricing Plan fee discount: You will receive $10 off the monthly Presto Smart Pricing Plan fee for the first 6 months if you apply/open before 30 September 2019. After the end of the 6 month period, the standard Presto Smart Pricing Plan fee (applicable at that time) will apply. We may withdraw or vary any benefit under this offer by providing you 30 days’ written (including electronic) notice. All other account fees and charges apply.
16. If you would like to receive a single electronic report with a bulk credit on your bank statement, then talk to us.
All Merchant Services
17. Subject to system availability.
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
Cancellation fees apply.
World Mastercard®, Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and Tap & goTM is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.