Business rewards credit cards
Choose between our two rewards programs
Qantas Business Rewards
- Earn Qantas Points that can be transferred to any Qantas Frequent Flyer account and redeemed for flights, upgrades and more
- Earn up to 0.75 point per $1.50 on eligible purchases
- Available on the BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum card.
Rewards credit cards
80,000 bonus Altitude Points + $0 annual card fee
Earn 80,000 bonus points on your new Altitude Business Platinum card plus save $200 on your first annual card fee.
Min spend and T&C apply. Find out more
Compare business credit cards
|Altitude Business Platinum||Altitude Business Gold||BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum|
Altitude Points per eligible $1:
Altitude Points per eligible $1:
Qantas Points per eligible $1.50:
|Points cap||Uncapped Altitude Points||20,000 Altitude Points per statement cycle||Uncapped Qantas Points|
|24/7 concierge service||Yes||No||Yes|
|Overseas travel insurance||Up to 6 months||Up to 3 months||Up to 3 months|
|Purchase security insurance||Up to $5,000 for up to 4 months||Up to $5,000 for up to 90 days||Up to $5,000 for up to 90 days|
Not sure which card is right for you?
Things you should know
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Read the terms and conditions available above before making a decision.
* Bonus points promotion Altitude Business Gold, Altitude Business Platinum and BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum: The respective bonus points promotions are available when you apply and are approved for a new Altitude Business Gold, Altitude Business Platinum or BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum credit card between 29th August 2018 and 28th November 2018, and spend the minimum amount of $3,000 on eligible purchases within 90 days from card approval in one or more transactions.
Eligible purchases do not include fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, BPAY, BPAY equivalent transaction, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. The bonus Altitude Points or Qantas Business Rewards Points will be added to your points balance within 90 days after you meet the eligible spend criteria. This offer does not apply for additional cardholders being added to an existing Altitude Business Gold, Altitude Business Platinum or BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum card facility. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards and customers who have held another Altitude Business, Altitude Business Gold, Altitude Business Platinum or BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum credit card account within the last 12 months are ineligible for this offer. Qantas Business Rewards Points earned during a statement cycle are added to your Qantas Business Rewards Points balance on a monthly basis.
^ Discounted annual card fee in first year promotion Altitude Business Gold and Altitude Business Platinum: The discounted first year annual card fee promotion is available when you apply and are approved for a new Altitude Business Gold, Altitude Business Platinum credit card between 29th August 2018 and 28th November 2018. The first annual card fee at the special promotional rate will be debited to your card account on your first transaction and the full annual card fee will be debited annually thereafter.
Annual card fee: For Altitude Business Platinum and Altitude Business Gold credit cards, the annual card fee covers all cards associated with the product. For BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum and BusinessChoice Everyday credit cards, an annual card fee is payable for each card associated with the facility.
* Balance transfer promotion: The promotional balance transfer rate is available when you apply and are approved for a new Westpac Altitude Business Platinum or Gold credit card between 18 July 2016 and 28th November 2018 and request at application to transfer balance(s) from up to 3 non-Westpac Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The rate will apply to balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 80% of your approved available credit limit) for 12 months from card activation, unless the amount is paid off earlier. The variable purchase rate will apply to balance(s) transferred but left unpaid at the end of the 12 month promotional period. Westpac will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the other card account(s). The variable purchase interest rate applies to balance transfers requested at any other time. Interest free days don’t apply to balance transfers. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible for this offer.
Earning and redeeming Altitude reward points: You can earn and redeem Altitude rewards points as set out in the . You do not receive points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances. Altitude reward points do not expire while you remain an Altitude card holder. You must be a member of the relevant frequent flyer program to redeem Altitude points for frequent flyer points. The terms and conditions of the relevant frequent flyer programs also apply. A joining fee may apply for these frequent flyer programs. Availability of award flights may be limited.
Qantas Business Rewards membership: A business must be an Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for the business. A one-off joining fee usually applies (currently $89.50 including GST), however businesses that are not members of Qantas Business Rewards program at the time of application for a BusinessChoice card facility will be offered complimentary membership upon approval of a new Westpac BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum credit card facility. Qantas Business Rewards membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions available at qantas.com/business.
Earning and redeeming Qantas Points: To use Qantas Points earned by your business, simply transfer them to any Qantas Frequent Flyer account (Qantas Point earn rates may vary between Qantas Partners). Qantas Partner conditions and earning thresholds apply. We recommend you consult your accountant or tax adviser to ensure you understand possible tax implications, for example fringe benefits tax (if applicable). You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. A joining fee may apply.
Complimentary insurance covers (effective 1 October 2017): AWP Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 52 097 227 177, AFSL 245631, of 74 High Street, Toowong, QLD 4066 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the underwriter, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850, AFSL 234708, has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac), of 275 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 which allows eligible Westpac account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Westpac Business Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance Policy which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by downloading Westpac Business Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance Policy (effective 1 October 2017).