Introducing LitePay International Payments.
- Send Pesos: Send Filipino Pesos directly to your loved ones in the Philippines
- Low fee: A fee of AUD 5 per payment
- Time: Your loved one will receive the money within hours (up to approx. 2 Banking Days)
- Simple: Transfer straight from your Online and Mobile Banking
- Secure: Extra piece of mind with payments monitored by Westpac.
Follow these steps to set up LitePay International Payments:
1. Log in to Westpac Live*
2. Select ‘Payments’ and ‘International', then ‘LitePay International’
3. Fill out the Payee information (you’ll need their Bank SWIFT/BIC code)
4. Follow the prompts and input the payment information
*Your first payment needs to be set up in Online Banking (desktop), and then any future payments can be made through either Online or Mobile Banking.
Manage LitePay via Online and Mobile Banking
You can set up LitePay International via Westpac Online (desktop), and then manage your payments via Westpac Online and Mobile Banking. You’ll then have access to your transaction or savings account to make a transfer.
Don’t have a transaction or savings account? Click here.
Available now for payments to the Philippines.
Things you should know
Other fees and charges may apply. Payments must be made from a Westpac personal transaction or savings account, and will usually arrive within 2 Banking Days, but may take longer. Daily transfer limit of AUD 3,000 applies. Read the Online Banking Terms and Conditions and the LitePay International Service Information brochure at westpac.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.