Westpac Banking for iPad
Swipe your way through even more banking tasks with ease, with the latest version of Westpac Banking for iPad you can now:
- View your eStatements
- Open a personal savings or transaction account
- Reorder your accounts.
With your accounts displayed on an easy to use dashboard, simply swipe an account onto the payment zone to:
- Transfer money between your Westpac accounts
- Pay new as well as existing payees and BPAY® billers
- Send money to new and existing payees using Westpac Protect™ SMS code (if registered) for higher security
- Schedule, view and edit your pending payments
- Check your balances and the last 100 days of transactions
- Email transaction details after you make a payment.
Business Online customers can:
- View, modify, sign or unsign and cancel their pending payments
- Make multiple payments to new and existing payees
- Make payments using existing templates, or save new templates
- Switch between personal and business accounts
- Make payments that require SecurID® Token authentication.
Already a Westpac Online customer?
Great! You can start using the app now with your existing 8 digit customer ID and password.
Bank with Westpac but not yet online?
You need to be registered for Westpac Online Banking to use this app. If you’re not registered, call us anytime on 132 032.
Added security when banking on Westpac Banking for iPad
- You’re covered by Westpac’s security guarantee when banking on your iPad, provided you comply with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions, including keeping your access codes and passwords private. You should also adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your computers and mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates from them.
- Westpac Protect™ SMS code for Westpac Online customers
- Read more about secure banking on iPad.
Like to know more?
Things you should know
Westpac Banking for iPad is for use by Westpac Australian customers only.
Downloading the app is free, but standard fees and charges for using Online Banking still apply. Also be aware that you may incur Internet data charges through your mobile network or Internet service providers.
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.