Make a donation in the Westpac App
Give directly to those in need
About the Westpac Foundation
The Westpac Foundation has been helping Australians for the past 140 years.
Today, we support organisations by investing in grants for community-based initiatives and in job opportunities for those who need it most. We are committed to helping create a more inclusive Australia, with a goal to change 100,000 lives for the better by 2030. Learn more
How to donate from the Westpac App
You’ll need the new Westpac App (v13.0.0 or later) and an eligible transaction account that’s in credit.
Check which app you have:
New Westpac App
- Search Donation in the Smart Search bar
- Select the charity and donation amount and tap Next
- Tap Confirm then Done
- Tap Email a receipt (optional)
Classic Westpac app
- Go to Self serve > Account services > Make a donation
- Select the charity and donation amount and select Next
- Select Done
- Select Email a receipt (optional)
Things you should know
1. Donations are only available on eligible personal transaction accounts if the account is active and is not subject to an account block/restriction.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.