Interest and Tax Summary
Your Interest and Tax Summary includes
- Interest paid
- Interest received
- Tax withheld
- Access up to 3 financial years of interest and tax
How to to download your Interest and Tax Summary
Access up to 3 financial years for open and closed accounts, plus see the interest paid to individual accounts.
In the Westpac App
Before trying these instructions make sure you update to the latest version of the app.
- Search Interest and tax in the Smart Search bar
- Tap to select the financial year
- Tap Download for a PDF copy
- Tap the send icon to email a PDF copy
In Online Banking
- Go to Service > Services > Account Services
- Select Interest and tax summary
- Select the financial year
- Select Print or Save as PDF
In the Westpac iPad App
- Tap Self Service at the top of the screen
- Tap Financial Reports
- Select the report from the drop-down menu
Which accounts are eligible?
- Term deposit
- Cash management
- Foreign Currency
Note: not available for joint accounts
Things you should know
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Any tax related information we provide should be used as a guide only. We recommend that you seek independent professional legal and tax advice about your specific circumstances.
Westpac Mobile and Tablet Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access the Westpac App. Normal mobile data charges apply.
* The interest and tax summary is available for eligible accounts issued by Westpac, provided the amounts and totals are accessible or available in the Westpac App. The summary may not reflect all accounts held by you with the Westpac Group.