Why choose Westpac Landlord Insurance?
- Choose from 2 cover levels of cover
- Add optional Landlord extras cover for rent default, malicious damage or theft caused by tenants 1
- Broad cover for storm, flood, fire, theft and more
- Pay by the month ^ at no extra cost
- Save 15% when you quote and buy online, or combine Landlord Building and Contents cover and save up to 25%*
What type of insurance are you after?
Save up to 25% when you quote and buy online*
2018 Mozo Experts Choice Award Winner
Westpac Landlord Insurance has been awarded Mozo Experts Choice award for Exceptional Quality and Exceptional Value.
Things you should know
Cover is subject to your application for insurance being accepted.
^Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments due to rounding, and financial institution transaction fees may apply.
*Quote and buy online and save 15% off your annual premium for the first year with promotional code COVER. Plus, save 10% when you combine building and contents at the same address under the one policy.
1A Landlord Extras claim will only be paid if you’re able to provide certain documents and evidence such as:
• A written rental agreement
• A documented booking confirmation (for casually-let properties)
• Documented property inspection reports.
The rental agreement should state the term of the lease, the amount of rent and bond payable by the tenant/s.
Landlord Insurance is issued by Westpac General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 (except workers compensation cover where applicable). Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 distributes the insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the Product Disclosure Statement to see if this insurance is right for you.