Make a claim
If you're involved in an accident
- Make sure you and your property are safe. Do everything you can to prevent further loss or damage.
- Contact the police on 000 if anyone has been injured, the damage is malicious or your car has been stolen.
Things you should know
Westpac Motor Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz). Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 arranges the insurance as agent of Allianz, but does not guarantee the insurance. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the and the to see if this insurance is right for you. Call 1800 502 077 if you would like to understand more about Westpac Car Insurance product features.
A target market determination has been made for this product. Please visit www.westpac.com.au/tmd for the target market determination.
- How you can access the personal information Westpac holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by Westpac and how Westpac will deal with your complaint; and
- How Westpac collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.