Looking to sell?
Selling or just sold? $2K cashback could be yours*
Stick with us for your next home loan and you could be rewarded with a cashback.
Must apply for a new loan by 30 September and settle by 31 December 2022, plus sell a property with an existing Westpac home loan between 1 March and 31 December 2022. Min loan $250K. Conditions, credit criteria, fees, charges, eligibility criteria and exclusions apply.
Save when buying and selling by keeping your home loan
Just because you’re selling doesn’t necessarily mean you need to close your home loan. If you’re buying another property, you may be able to save both time and money on refinancing by using your Westpac home loan’s portability feature to substitute the property held as security.
- No break costs on a fixed rate loan if you keep your existing limit and balance
- Keep your loan details, rate, repayments, features and set-ups
- Avoid potential upfront costs involved when applying for a new loan
- Less paperwork, for faster turnaround times
Loan options when buying and selling
Things you should know
This information is general in nature and has been prepared without taking your objectives, needs and overall financial situation into account. For this reason, you should consider the appropriateness of the information to your own circumstances and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice.
* $2,000 Cashback: Conditions, credit criteria, fees, charges, eligibility criteria and exclusions apply. Exclusive offer available for existing Westpac home loan customers who take out a new Owner Occupier or Investment Property Loan when both: (i) a new home loan application is received from 30 May 2022 to 30 September 2022 and settled by 31 December 2022, and (ii) an existing Westpac home loan is sold from 1 March 2022 to 31 December 2022. The cashback will be paid into a Westpac Choice transaction account within 60 days of the settlement of the new loan or the sale of the existing Westpac home loan (whichever is later). The transaction account must be linked to the home loan at the time of settlement, and kept open for 60 days after settlement. Only one cashback will be paid regardless of the number of applications, applicants, properties or loans involved. For joint applications, only one cashback payment will be paid to the primary applicant. Before deciding to acquire a Westpac Choice transaction account, read the terms and conditions, and consider whether the product is right for you.
Offer current as of 30 May 2022 and may be varied or withdrawn at any time. $250k min loan amount. No LVR restrictions apply to this offer. Excludes refinances and switches of home loans from external providers or within the Westpac Group (which includes Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA and RAMS). Offer not available for residential lending originated under family or company trusts, Equity Access Loans, Bridging Loans, Portabilities, Westpac Private Bank customers and customers holding business products, or home loans sold from a different brand within the Westpac Group.
Tax consequences may arise from this promotion for investors and customers should seek independent advice on any taxation matters.
Credit provided by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.