Our best Term Deposit rates
Offer available for a limited time only on Term Deposits renewed by personal customers. Available on deposits from $5,000 - $5,000,000 with interest paid at maturity. Terms and conditions apply*.
Already with Westpac?
You may be eligible for a bonus rate on top of our standard rates
Save yourself a trip to the branch and find bonus rates in Online Banking.
3 of today's special deposit rates
|12 < 24 months||24 < 36 months||36 months|
Deposits between $5,000 and $250,000. Interest rates are % per annum. Interest paid at maturity or annually. View all terms and interest rates
- All term deposits have no set-up, monthly service or management fees
- You get flexible options to reinvest all or part of your term deposit when it matures
- Compare term deposit rates (includes rates where interest is paid monthly)
- Find out more about a Westpac Term Deposit
More than $250,000 to invest?
We can negotiate rates for term deposits over $250,000. Please call 1300 362 742.
More on guaranteed returns
Westpac Term Deposits are protected accounts under the Australian Government Deposit Guarantee scheme. Protection under the scheme is limited. For more information see apra.gov.au. Your return may be reduced if you withdraw funds before maturity.
Want to renew online?
You may be eligible for a special rate when you renew your Term Deposit online.
Things you should know
Any bonus rates offered above may only be available through Westpac Live Online Banking.
* Rate is available for new Term Deposits from $5,000 to $5,000,000. Personal customers only. Private Bank customers may need to contact their Relationship Manager to obtain this rate. Not available for business, corporate, institutional or government customers. Rate applies for a single term. Higher or lower rates may apply for subsequent terms. Rate is not available in conjunction with any bonus interest or other special rates offered on Westpac Term Deposits. You must provide a minimum of 31 days’ notice to access funds prior to maturity (except in cases of hardship). If the deposit or any part of it is withdrawn early, an interest rate adjustment will normally apply.
1. Westpac Live will be available to update Term Deposits from 8:00 am to 9.30 pm on a Business Day and 8:00am to 4:00pm Saturdays (Sydney time)
Westpac Live will be available to update Term Deposits from 8:00 am to 9.30 pm on a Business Day and 8:00am to 4:00pm Saturdays (Sydney time)