Building the future
Financing Australian infrastructure for the next generation
We’re providing essential financing solutions for Australian infrastructure including:
- Airports, seaports, toll roads and rail
- Hospitals, schools, convention centres
- Telecommunications and digital infrastructure
- Water supply
Nation building development for new frontiers
As Australia’s oldest bank, we bring a unique understanding of the infrastructure sector and its challenges, with:
- Deep technical and commercial knowledge to tailor deals and deliver better outcomes
- Bespoke industry insights and research to empower decision-making
- Proven experience in delivering to challenging deadlines to meet the demands of the industry.
Enduring partnerships on major infrastructure projects
We've supported our clients in a number of landmark transactions, including:
- Sydney Metro PPP (North West and City & Southwest) - part of Australia's biggest public transport project
- Westconnex - Australia’s largest road infrastructure project
- New Footscray Hospital PPP - Victoria's largest ever health infrastructure investment
- North East Link Primary Package PPP - the largest transport project in Victorian history and the largest PPP in Australian history.
Infrastructure insights on Westpac IQ
Things you should know
Westpac Institutional Bank is a division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714. This information is correct as at 1 December 2023. This product is available only to wholesale clients within the meaning of s761G of the Corporations Act 2001. You should consider whether or not these products and services are appropriate for you. Terms and conditions apply. Westpac Institutional Bank’s financing exposures are not limited to green and sustainable financing. For more details of Westpac Institutional Bank’s financing exposures, please see our . Copyright 2023 Westpac Banking Corporation.