How to view cheque and deposit slip images
How do I view my cheque or deposit slip images?
It’s simple to view your cheque or deposit slip images online.
- Sign in to Online Banking
- Select the account where the cheque or slip was deposited
- Select the cheque, deposit or withdrawal slip from the transaction list
- Select View image.
Why view cheque or deposit slips online?
- Helps to reconcile payments
- Saves time at tax time
- No charge to view online ($5 charge in Branch)
- Print or save for later.
Did you know you can deposit cheques using your smart phone?
Skip the trip to the branch and deposit your cheques in the Westpac App.
Does it cost to view an image?
There are no charges to view a cheque, deposit or withdrawal slip in Online Banking. If you visit a branch to request a copy, it will cost $5 for each image requested.
How long will an image be available?
You can view scanned images of a cheque, deposit or withdrawal slip for 3 years after it has been received.