Register for Westpac Live Business
How do I register for Westpac Live Business?
Westpac Live Business is for companies only. If you’re a sole trader or partnership you can register for Westpac Live Personal.
- Gather your business details, such as your Westpac business customer number, business name and registered business address. Don’t have a Westpac business customer number? Open an account today
- Nominate your Westpac Live Administrator
- Complete the application form and submit at your nearest Westpac branch.
I need to nominate an Administrator - why?
They play an important role in managing Westpac Live for your business by:
- Setting up, suspending or removing anyone who has access to your online banking
- Deciding what banking tasks that people who access your online banking can do e.g. making same day payments1 or viewing cheque and deposit slip images2
- Managing the amount of money that can be transacted in a day through payment limits
- Choosing the security device that suits your business – Westpac Protect™ SMS Code or SecurID® token.3
The Administrator could be your office manager, accountant or anyone within your business.
Already registered for Westpac Live and need some help?
Things you should know
This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the terms and conditions for Westpac Online Banking at westpac.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you. Transaction fees may apply. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
1. Same day (RTGS) payments must be made to accounts held at eligible Australian financial institutions, and be created and fully approved before the 3pm (AEST) cut off time. Fees and charges, daily limits apply.
2. Fees and charges, terms and conditions apply.
3. SecurID® is a registered trademark of EMC Corporation.