Why choose Presto Smart?
- Seamlessly connects your EFTPOS terminal to a range of Point of Sale systems1
- Fast, reliable and secure payments
- Take payments anywhere in store
- Simple and easy reconciliations
- Great for hospitality and retail businesses.
Switch over to 3G3 if your main communication method drops out.
Card payments appear in your Westpac business transaction account instantly which will help keep your cash flowing.
Find out more
How it works
Choose your terminal
Choose your terminal based on your payment needs in store.
Presto Smart VX690
Presto Smart e355
|Pay at table|
|Splitting bills and tipping6
|Print EFTPOS receipts (when paying at table)|
|Tap and go, insert or swipe|
|Order at table (when linked to mobile POS)|
|Surcharging 4, 6|
|Pre Authorisation 4, 5, 6|
|3G backup and standalone mode3|
|Mail/telephone order (card not present transactions) 4, 6|
1. Request a callback
Our merchant specialists will contact you to discuss your business needs and help you apply without visiting a branch. Request a callback.
2. Receive your device
Once your application is approved, you will receive your new device via a technician (if you are located in a metro area), or satchel (if you are in a remote area).
3. Set up quickly and easily
Follow the step-by-step instructions to integrate Presto Smart with your POS system and start getting paid.
Don’t have a POS system yet? See supported POS systems.
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and conditions and apply. Full details are available on request.
1. The Point of Sale solutions are supplied by POS Providers, not Westpac. Westpac does not guarantee or endorse those products and any related services. You can find out if your POS is compatible with Presto Smart.
3. Standalone mode allows you to process card payments even when the POS is not connected to your EFTPOS terminal.
4. Subject to Westpac approval.
5. Pre-authorisation functionality will be subject to scheme rules and enabled for eligible merchant category codes.
6. This functionality is POS dependent.
# If you want to accept American Express, you'll need to call 1300 363 614 to enter into a separate merchant agreement with American Express.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express.