Presto Smart integrated EFTPOS
Why choose Presto Smart?
- Save money. Save time.
Send the purchase amount directly to your EFTPOS machine to avoid costly keying errors and the need for manual end-of-day reconciliation.
- Improve customer service.
Reduce wait times by taking payments quickly at the counter or table; and offer customers the option to split bills¹, tip and get cash out. Take payments by phone too.
- Get instant access to your money.
Use your business takings straight away with instant settlement into your Westpac bank account².
How does integration work?
- Your POS calculates the bill and sends the total amount to your EFTPOS machine
- Card payment is taken at the counter or table
- Transactions appear on your Presto Dashboard near instantly – and you can monitor EFTPOS machine battery life and internet status there too
- After settling, you can access your takings instantly via your Westpac bank account2
View our list of POS partners3 to find out if Presto Smart works with your system, or to compare features if you haven’t chosen a POS yet.
How much does it cost?
Everyone's different, so we'll work together on customised pricing for your business.
Request a callback to get started.
How integrated EFTPOS helps Alex's business
“We chose Presto Smart because it integrates with our POS seamlessly. User error is no longer a problem, transaction speed has gone up, and it just makes life a lot easier."
Alex, co-owner of Dachshund Coffee
Filmed 8th June 2021
How do I get started?
1. Request a callback
Our merchant team will get in touch with you to chat about your business needs and help you apply without needing to go into a branch. Request a callback.
2. Receive your device
Once your application is approved, you’ll receive your new device via a technician (if you’re located in a metro area), or satchel (if you’re in a remote area).
3. Set up quickly and easily
Follow the step-by-step instructions to integrate Presto Smart with your POS system and start getting paid.
Don’t have a POS system yet? View our list of POS partners3 to compare features.
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and conditions and apply. Full details are available on request.
1. This functionality is POS dependent.
3. The Point of Sale solutions are supplied by POS Providers, not Westpac. Westpac does not guarantee or endorse those products and any related services. You can find out if your POS is compatible with Presto Smart.
# If you want to accept American Express, you'll need to call 1300 363 614 to enter into a separate merchant agreement with American Express.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express.