What’s the right EFTPOS machine for my business?
Why choose Westpac EFTPOS?
- Keep trading day and night with back up connectivity and 24/7 customer support
- Access your money straight away with instant settlement⁵
- Provide better customer service with split bills⁶, tipping, refunds and cash out
- Get clear visibility of your transactions via Online Banking.
FAQs about EFTPOS machines
Yes, if it is compatible. Having an EFTPOS machine that integrates with your point of sale system helps speed up payments and avoid errors, as you won’t have to key each amount into your terminal. Westpac offers Presto Smart that integrates with a variety of popular POS systems and EFTPOS Connect that integrates with 100s of Linkly POS systems.
All Westpac EFTPOS terminals can connect to the internet via a mobile network (3G/4G) or via Wi-Fi (excluding EFTPOS Connect) and ethernet.
Things you should know
1. Subject to system availability
2. Changes to merchant pricing plans are effective from the following month.
3. The point of sale systems are supplied by POS Providers, not Westpac. Westpac does not guarantee or endorse those products and any related services.
4. Buy Now Pay later (BNPL) services are provided by BNPL providers, not Westpac. Westpac does not guarantee or endorse these services.
6. This functionality is POS dependent.
# If you want to accept American Express payments, you'll need to call 1300 363 614 to enter into a separate merchant agreement with American Express.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express.
Bluetooth® is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and use of the mark by Westpac is under license.
Google Pay is trademark of Google Inc.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Samsung and Samsung Pay are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.