What is PayWay?
PayWay is a simple, secure, internet-based solution that helps you to better manage cash flow and customer payments. PayWay has a suite of modules that support multiple payment types, such as one off and repeat payments.
One off payments
For one off payments, you could offer your customers the option:
- To pay by credit card through your website or call centre
- To place telephone or mail orders
- To pay over the phone 24 hours a day with an interactive voice response system.
For repeat payments, you could offer your customers the option:
- Of regular debits from their bank account or credit card
- To sign up for regular debits through a secure web page
- To pay regular, monthly or annual fees.
As a PayWay merchant you’ll also get access to a secure digital portal where you can view and report in detail all transactions, payments and daily settlements.
Not sure which merchant is right for you?
Compare all our merchant services to find the right one for you.
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions and other fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
1. If you want to accept American Express, Diners Club or JCB cards you will need to enter separate agreements with American Express, Diners Club International or JCB International.
2. Same day settlement is available for Visa and Mastercard transactions processed before 6p.m. AEST and that are settled to a Westpac business transaction account. Does not include weekend or national public holidays, where settlement will occur on the next banking day. Transactions processed through other card schemes are subject to your agreement with the relevant card scheme.
3. If you would like to receive a single electronic report with a bulk credit on your bank statement, then talk to us.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express.