EFTPOS 1 (stand-alone)
Whether it's a shop, cafe or clinic, accepting card payments in-store is simple with an EFTPOS 1 machine1.
Offering the power and convenience of wireless portability so you can take payments on the go.
- Choose a plan that suits your turnover.
- Receive a market leading EFTPOS device and account to receive payments.
- Accept a wide variety of card payment types and access the money quickly in your account.
Our most popular product - whether you're a tradie or a market stall owner, you can securely accept card payments on the go using our Mobile PayWay app and secure card reader.
Accept credit and debit card payments with your smartphone anywhere, anytime, using our Mobile PayWay app and a secure card reader.
- Take payments and issue refunds all on your mobile device
- Available on iPhone and iPad utilising iOS 7 and above (iPhone must be 4S or later) or Android™ (version 4 or above)
- View your last 20 transactions on the go
- No minimum monthly fees - only pay for transactions you process (other fees may apply)
Integrated EFTPOS 1i
Our EFTPOS 1i device can be used seamlessly with your point of sale system via the PC EFTPOS software1.
Streamlined sales and improved service delivery by integrating EFTPOS with your PC EFTPOS point of sale system.
- Accept purchases, offer cash out, process refunds or add surcharges
- Fully integrated built-in contactless reader with a large colour touch screen
- Easily transact, manage stock and reconcile accounts
Accept online payments by integrating with a payment gateway or a Westpac hosted service with our online payment options.
Whether you have a website or not, you can offer your customers the convenience of paying online. Options range from simple to complex API (Application Programmer Interface) integrations.
For more information on online payments
Process high volumes of payments at once (such as mail orders or donations) or accept regular payments from your customers with ease.
There's no need to chase up payments with the right tools. Manage multiple payments efficiently with Recurring Billing and Batch Payments.
For more information on processed payments
Need more help?
Read more about which merchant services are right for you
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions and other fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
1. Westpac instant settlement functionality is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (Sydney time) for all EFTPOS 1 terminals and is not available between 9:30pm and 11:00pm (Sydney time) for all other terminal types. You can only settle a Westpac issued EFTPOS terminal once within a 24 hour period. Subject to system availability, settlement can take place 7 days a week. Settlement must be to a Westpac account. Instant settlement functionality is not available on Corporate Online and is only available for Visa, MasterCard and eftpos transactions (excludes Dynamic Currency Conversion transactions).