Insurance designed for office-based professionals with one easy package that can be tailored to your business.
Types of cover
You can apply to buy any of the following – you choose what you need.
The following is a summary of cover options (see relevant section of the Product Disclosure Statement for details, relevant limits, and specific conditions and exclusions that apply).
- Material Damage - covers property insured that is accidentally damaged which is not otherwise excluded.
- Theft - insuring against the loss or damage to property insured due to defined events relating to theft and provides a number of additional benefits.
- Money - covers loss of money in transit, money on the situation, money in a locked safe and money in your personal custody while in a private residence until the closing time on the next business day.
- Glass - covers accidental breakage of glass at the situation.
- Machinery Breakdown - covering damage to insured machinery caused by breakdown; this option also has a number of additional benefits plus the optional benefit of deterioration of stock.
- Electronic Equipment - covers breakdown of insured computers and/or electronic equipment.
- Liability - offers cover for the amounts that you become legally liable to pay as compensation for personal injury, property damage and/or advertising liability.
- Business Interruption - covers consequential loss of revenue and increase in cost of working resulting from the interruption of or the interference with the business caused by events covered under Material Damage, Theft and Glass. A number of additional and optional benefits are available.
- General Property - covers the cost of repairing or replacing property insured that is accidentally damaged. Note: any individual item worth more than $2,500 or mobile phones, photographic equipment or computer equipment must be specified.
- Management Liability – covers risks such as Directors and Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Crime and Tax Audit.
- Professional Indemnity - covers your business and any insured person against civil liability for damages arising from the provision of or failure to provide Professional Services.
- Commercial Motor - covers your business vehicles with multiple cover options including comprehensive, fire and theft and third party property damage only.
Office professionals covered
Westpac Office Insurance is suitable for most office professionals, including:
- Barristers Chamber
- Medical Services
- Insurance Broker
- Legal Service
- Management Consultant
- Business Management Services
- Share Trader
- Stock Broker
- Taxation Consultant.
Call 1800 502 077, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To lodge your claim you'll need
- Policy information, including your policy number
- Information about the incident
- Where the damage occurred, people, vehicles and/or property involved.
To ensure privacy is maintained, other identification questions may be asked to confirm you are the policy holder.
Things you should know
Business Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz). Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) refers clients to Allianz for their business insurance needs, but does not guarantee the insurance. If you take out Business Insurance with Allianz, the Bank will receive a commission of 14% of the first year’s premium and 10% of the premium for any renewals (exclusive of GST) and may also receive a step-up commission based on annual sales of certain general insurance products by Allianz. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the Product Disclosure Statement, to see if this insurance is right for you. Call 1800 502 077.