Skip to main content Skip to main navigation
Skip to access and inclusion page Skip to search input

Call Farm Insurance, 8am – 7:30pm, Mon – Fri (Sydney Time)

1800 502 077

Important notice

The  Farm Pack is no longer available for purchase on new policies. To purchase a new  Farm policy, contact your local broker or visit to find a broker to assist you.

If you are an existing Farm Pack customer and you hold a current policy, please be assured we will continue servicing and renewing your policies. If you have any queries regarding your existing Farm Pack policy, please contact Allianz on 1800 502 077.

Types of cover

  • Home Property - cover options for building, contents and personal effects such as jewellery and watches.
  • Farm Property - cover for physical loss or damage to farm building, contents, machinery and fencing after a defined event.
  • Public and Products Liability - covering the amounts that you’re legally liable to pay as compensation for personal injury and/or property damage in Australia in connection with the Farm business.
  • Motor Vehicles - cover options for farm and domestic vehicles.
  • Land Transit - insuring against the loss or damage to your farm goods or livestock following a defined event such as fire, vehicle overturning etc. while in transit on land.
  • Pleasurecraft - includes cover for accidental loss, theft or damage to your craft caused by an accident which occurs while it is ashore in Australia or afloat on Australian coastal waters, and your legal liability to pay compensation for defined accidental death or injury to other people, or accidental loss or damage to their property.
  • Machinery Breakdown - covering damage to insured electrical and mechanical property caused by breakdown. It includes a number of automatic additional benefits plus the optional benefit of deterioration of stock.
  • Computer / Electronic Equipment - covering against the breakdown of computers and/or electronic equipment specified in the schedule. This includes a number of additional and optional benefits.
  • Theft of Farm Property - covering loss or damage to farm property which may include hay/grain or wool at the property.
  • Working Dogs - cover for the loss of your working dogs by defined events including death following accident or sickness.
  • Tax Audit - covers the professional fees such as an accountant, reasonably incurred within Australia in connection with an audit of the businesses financial or tax affairs by the Australian Tax Office, or by a Commonwealth, State or Territory Department, body or Agency.
  • General Property - covers accidental damage to property insured caused by sudden or unexpected or unforeseen loss not otherwise excluded.


Call 1800 502 077, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

To lodge your claim you'll need

  • Policy information, including your policy number
  • Information about the incident
  • Where the damage occurred, people, vehicles and/or property involved.

To ensure privacy is maintained, other identification questions may be asked to confirm you are the policy holder.

Things you should know

Farm Pack Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz). Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) refers clients to Allianz for their farm insurance needs, but does not guarantee the insurance.  If you take out Farm Pack Insurance with Allianz, the Bank will receive a commission of up to 14% of the first year’s premium and  up to 10% of the premium for any renewals (exclusive of GST). Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances.  Read the Product Disclosure Statement, to see if this insurance is right for you.  Call 1800 502 077.

A target market determination has been made for this product. Please call 1800 502 077 for the target market determination.