Business Overheads Assured
Business Overheads Assured insurance could help protect your business if you become disabled due to sickness or injury by providing a monthly benefit, for up to 1 year, to help with cash flow and general expenses.
Business Overheads Assured insurance is available through BT Protection Plans and pays a monthly benefit for up to 12 months to help cover specified day-to-day expenses (rent, utilities etc) of your business.
Cover is available up to $60,000 per month, however, we may limit the maximum amount of cover based on a number of factors, including the actual day to day costs incurred in running the business.
Some of the key features include:
- Flexible levels of cover. You have the option to increase or decrease cover to ensure the policy continues to suit your needs
- Your policy is guaranteed renewable (as long as premiums are met) and the monthly benefit automatically increased annually in line with any CPI changes, unless you request otherwise
- Dedicated consultant can make any claims experience as easy as possible
- Worldwide cover – 24 hours a day
- 5% multi-policy discount applies if you‘re covered by more than one eligible BT Protection Plan policy.
See 'Features' for age conditions
BT Protection Plans offer a comprehensive range of flexible insurance options that can provide protection throughout the different stages of your life.
Learn more about insurance available within BT Protection Plans
Westpac and BT – we’re here to help
As part of our Group and one of Australia’s leading wealth experts, BT has been helping Australians build and protect their wealth since 1969.
Through BT, you can access a range of solutions across super, investments and insurance, to help you plan for today and tomorrow.
Things you should know
Information provided is for new applicants only. Existing customers should refer to their Policy Schedule for Terms and Conditions relating to their individual policy.
A target market determination has been made for Protection Plans products. Please visit westpac.com.au/tmd for any of our target market determinations.
The Insurer and Issuer is Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157 AFSL 233728, except for Term Life as Superannuation, Income Protection as Superannuation and Income Protection Assured as Superannuation, issued by BT Funds Management Limited ABN 63 002 916 458 AFSL 233724 as Trustee of Retirement Wrap ABN 39 827 542 991. They are subsidiaries of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714, who does not guarantee the insurance.