Professional and business services lending policy
Our Professional and Business Services Lending Policy allows you to use the value of your practice to set up or expand. We recognise the value of your cash flow, goodwill and professional standing as part of the lending criteria:
- Up to 90% of loan-to-value ratio
- Available for practice purposes up to $10m
- Can allow for more effective tax planning (both personal and business).
Insurance Premium Finance
Business insurance is an essential cost for all business types, whatever the size. If you need to pay a lump sum premium for your business insurance, consider financing the cost. Your insurance premium will be paid up front by Westpac, and you can spread the cost over 12 months.
- Not only can insurance premium funding help free up your cash flow, you may even be able to claim a tax deduction on the interest. Smoothen the highs and lows of cash flow
- Enjoy competitive fixed interest rates
- Finance available without tying up other business and personal assets.
Finance Lease and Asset Finance
- We offer a range of financing options allowing you to access the most up to date equipment.
- Pre-approval up to $150K (subject to application and approval process).
- Flexible choice of loan terms
- Rate fixed for the term of the agreement so you know what the costs will always be
- A revolving facility makes obtaining additional funds easier
- No capital outlay required.