Business bank accounts
Business transaction accounts
Use an everyday business bank account to manage your income and outgoings. With these feature-rich accounts you can bank the way you want to online, on mobile, by phone, and in branch.
Pocket $100 on us!
Open a new Business One Plus account, deposit $100 within the first 10 days using the description PLUS100 and pocket a $100 gift card on us.
New business customers only. Accounts opened between 16th October and 15th December 2023. T&Cs apply.#
Westpac everyday business bank accounts are designed for sole traders, partnerships, companies, associations, SMSFs, trusts, and not-for-profits - operating in Australia with an Australian address. Applicants and all signatories must be 18+ years old.
Access up to $10,000 of value for your business*
- Get discounts on energy, accounting software, legal services, online security, business support services and electronics
- Sign into your account to redeem offers. T&Cs apply.
Business savings accounts
Put surplus funds to work in the short or long term, earning interest the way you want to.
Get a 2.54% p.a. bonus rate on your business savings
Team your business transaction account with a new Business Cash Reserve savings account and receive a bonus fixed introductory interest rate^ of 2.54% p.a. for 5 months on balances up to $9,999.
Accounts for not-for-profits
Manage your non-profit finances with no transaction or monthly fees.
Specialist bank accounts
Accounts to hold and manage foreign currencies and funds held on behalf of clients.
FAQs about business bank accounts
Most types of business - plus trusts, not-for-profits and associations - can open most Westpac business accounts online.
New customers with two or more signatories will need an ID and document check in branch before they can start making payments from their account.
Help and resources for your business
Get handy tips for starting, running, and growing your business.
Things you should know
This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement and consider whether the product or service is right for you.
Select the 'Find out more' buttons to check your eligibility for any of our transaction accounts.
* Value has been calculated using the highest subscription offered for 12 months.
To be eligible for the $100 Bonus Offer (Bonus Offer) you must (1) open a Business One Plus transaction account (2) have deposited $100 within 10 days of account opening and (3) you must also add a payee description “PLUS100” to the deposit transaction when transferring the $100 into your new account from another account or financial institution.
Eligibility is limited to a single offer per account and a single offer per customer. Where a Joint Account has been opened, eligibility is limited to a single offer to the primary account holder. The offer is available to new Business One Plus transaction account customers only. You are not eligible if, in the last two years, you have held or already hold a Business One, Business One Plus, Business One Flexi or Business One Low Plan transaction account.
The $100 bonus will be provided by way of a physical EFTPOS Gift Card sent to you approximately 60 days after you meet the eligibility criteria. Delivery of the Bonus Offer will only be made to your nominated postal address for this account. You are not eligible to receive the gift card if you have not provided a valid postal address as part of your Business One Plus application.The offer is available from 16th October 2023 until 15th December 2023, however, the offer may be withdrawn or varied at any time without notice or for any reason. We may refuse to provide you or withdraw the Bonus Offer payment if, without limitation, we reasonably believe that (i) you do not comply with these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of Business One Plus or the Gift Card program, (ii) your account is fraudulent, (iii) you are not acting in good faith, or (iv) you have closed your Business One Plus account prior to us delivering the gift card to you. This Bonus Offer may have taxation implications. We recommend that you seek independent advice to determine any tax liability or other tax implications based on your individual circumstances. Business One Plus and Gift Card T&Cs also apply. Westpac Group Employees and Trusts are not eligible for the offer."
2. Read the before making a decision. Not all accounts are eligible to be included in a bank feed. Not all third-party service providers support bank feeds for all accounts. Bank feeds must be set up with third-party service provider before it can be connected in Westpac Online Banking. If your third-party service provider doesn’t appear in the drop-down menu in Westpac Online Banking, you may need to check that your third-party service provider is registered with Westpac. Should there be any changes to your user access or network access levels, you may need to disconnect your bank feed(s) as any access changes won’t impact bank feeds. The products and services offered by third-party service providers are subject to their own terms and conditions and fees and charges. Westpac doesn’t guarantee or endorse the services or products offered by third-party service providers.
Westpac Community Solutions Cheque Account is available for not-for-profit organisations including companies operating on a non profit or charitable basis. Westpac reserves the right, with at least 30 days written notice, to change the account to a Business One Plus if it considers that the account is being used for profit-making purposes.
A Foreign Currency Account should not be used to speculate on foreign currencies or to conduct frequent trading of foreign currencies. A Foreign Currency Account is not an account to assist with travel needs. It cannot be linked to a Travel Money card and you cannot access your Foreign Currency Account through an ATM, either within Australia or overseas. You cannot withdraw or deposit foreign notes or coins into a Foreign Currency Account. Deposits held in Foreign Currency Accounts are not covered by the Australian Government’s Financial Claims Scheme.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
^Introductory fixed bonus rate:
- Bonus offer available from 20/11/2023 for a limited time only for new Business Cash Reserve accounts who have never held a Business Cash Reserve account before.
- Not available for all customers who are relationship managed. If you’re experiencing issues with getting this bonus offer, please contact a Westpac branch
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer unless we determine otherwise
- We reserve the right to withdraw, amend or extend this offer at any time.