Business bank accounts
Create and send invoices for free*
Send an invoice using Biz Invoice for a chance to win two business class tickets to London, accommodation, transfers and VIP tickets to the Taste of London¹.
* Free with an eligible business account. Terms and conditions apply. Find out more
Foreign Currency Accounts
Make and receive payments in a foreign currency to help manage your cash flow.
- No monthly account maintenance fee
- There is no minimum amount required to open a Foreign Currency Account
- Accounts available in a range of foreign currencies
- Can be electronically accessed via Westpac Live for making and viewing transactions
Things you should know
To be eligible to apply for Business One - Low Plan, Business One - High Plan or Business Flexi, your business must be registered in Australia.
Westpac Community Solutions Cheque Account is available for not-for-profit organisations including companies operating on a non profit or charitable basis. Westpac reserves the right, with at least 30 days written notice, to change the account to a Westpac Business One - Low Plan if it considers that the account is being used for profit-making purposes.
* Open a new Business One Low Plan account online between 10th December and 24th December 2018 to have the Monthly Plan Fee waived for the first 12 months. At the end of the 12 month period the standard Monthly Plan Fee, currently $10, applies to the Business One Low Plan. Other fees and charges, terms and conditions, apply to the Business One Low Plan. This offer may be repeated from time to time, withdrawn, varied or extended at any time. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors and read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement at https://www.westpac.com.au/business-banking/bank-accounts, before deciding.
#Free with an eligible business account.
Promotion opens 25.11.18 and closes 15.2.19 at 11:59pm AEDT. Entry is open to: (1) existing holders of a Westpac Business One High Account or Westpac Business One Low Account (each an “Account”); or (2) new Account holders who open an Account by: visiting a Westpac Branch; online by visiting https://www.westpac.com.au/business-banking/bank-accounts; or by calling 13 20 32; AND who send at least one invoice using the associated service, Biz Invoice through your Account, before 15th February, 2019. The prize is a “Taste of London holiday for 2” valued at approximately $21,000 comprising return business flights from the Winner’s closest Australian capital city departing 17.6.19, 5 nights’ accommodation in London; and 2 VIP tickets to the opening night of the Taste of London. Draw date is 3pm 4.3.19 at 200 Barangaroo Ave, Barangaroo. Winner will be notified in writing on 4.3.19 and their name published in The Australian Newspaper on 11.3.19. For full terms and conditions, visit http://www.westpac.com.au/tasteoflondon-tc. Promoter is Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 14. Authorised under trade promotion permits: NSW LTPS/18/29226, SA T18/2080 and ACT TP 18/02110.
^Account opening criteria applies.