With thousands of suppliers providing us with products and services, we recognise the opportunities our supply chain creates to positively impact people through inclusive and diverse sourcing strategies and practices.
Westpac is particularly focused on developing relationships with:
- Indigenous owned businesses (at least 50% owned)
- Businesses owned by women (at least 51% owned and controlled)
- Australian Disability Enterprises
- Social Enterprises
- B Corporations
Are you a business that fits this criteria?
If you are a business that fits this criteria, register your interest to become a supplier to Westpac by filling in this Registration Form.
You can also refer to the which helps suppliers understand how we work and what we look for when selecting a supplier.
Related initiatives to support suppliers
Our commitment to Supplier Inclusion and Diversity is supported by the following initiatives:
- Westpac has been a member of Supply Nation since 2010, giving us access to Indigenous businesses that are currently part of the Supply Nation network.
- Westpac was the first Australian corporate member of WeConnect, a not-for-profit connecting women owned businesses with corporate buyers.
- Westpac is the only Australian bank with a Women's Markets team exclusively dedicated to supporting women, through Ruby Connection.
- Westpac Foundation supports the improvement of community wellbeing across Australia through the support of not-for-profit organisations.
- A supporter of people with disability through our Access and Inclusion Plan.
- A supporter of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities, including both our customers and our employees through our Reconciliation Action Plan.
- Master Your Money: Helping customers take control of their finances with tools and resources designed to help them become a money master and own their financial future.