Since we introduced online statements in 2005, over 1 million customers have opted for eStatements and in so doing, helped save:
- 24,310,347 million statements from being printed and mailed by Westpac
- 526 tonnes of paper from being used for customer statements
- 1,090 tonnes of greenhouse gas emissions from being produced
eStatements - how you and the environment benefit
- Instantly access up to 7 years of online statements, customise statement periods, save the statements as PDFs to your computer1
- Less paper to store or dispose of means lowering your risk of mail fraud and identity theft
- Keep track of finances - you're sent an email when the eStatement is available.
Ready to make paper a thing of the past?
- Sign in into Westpac Online Banking
- Click on Manage Your Accounts and select the Change Statement Options
- Enter your email address (if you have not already done so) by selecting the Add email address link
- Select the Email Notification option for the required accounts
- Click the Confirm button.
Things you should know
- 1. Only available on eligible accounts
- 2. eStatements will not be available after an account is closed. Please ensure you have a copy of any statement you wish to retain prior to closing your account. Also please advise us if your nominated email address changes.
- 3. For credit card accounts, if Westpac finds that eStatement notifications are being returned because your email address is invalid we will start sending you paper statements.
- 4. Any changes you make to your statement options will be effective from the next statement cycle.
- 5. If you choose to keep receiving paper statements, you may like to confirm your statement mailing address by calling us on 1300 655 505.