Westpac Home Finder
Looking for your first home? Or searching for a new one? Westpac’s Home Finder App makes it easy to research, rate and save what you’ve seen.
- Search for properties (buy, rent, and sold) based on suburb, property type, price range, bedrooms, bathrooms, and car spaces
- My Inspections - Take photos, rate, review, add favourites, compare and add inspection and auction details to your calendar
- Calculate borrowing ability, loan repayments and stamp duty
- Home Buyer’s Guide - Information and FAQs to help you learn about buying, switching or renovating
- Find and contact your nearest Home Finance Manager to start a conversation
Send a home loan enquiry into our experts and expect a response within 1 business day
- Call estate agents directly from your phone.
It’s the convenient single source for all your property research.
Things you should know
- Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Home Finder App. Normal mobile data charges apply. The last sale price and contract date is available for properties in NSW, QLD, SA, ACT, WA, NT, TAS. Where a last sale price is not available, the median value of the suburb over the most recent 12 months period is available. For VIC only, up to 5 sales results closest to the targeted property within the suburb are provided.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Search powered by Domain.