Westpac Share Trading offers free, unlimited alerts help keep you informed, wherever you happen to be. Choose to receive alerts to your personal email address or by push notifications to your smartphone via the Westpac Share Trading app.
Receive free, unlimited alerts for:
- Share prices
- Trading volumes
- Market announcements
- Shares that go ex-dividend.
Types of alerts
- Price: Receive an alert when a share price reaches a specified value. You can use this alert to track price changes for individual shares.
- Volume: Receive an alert when the trading volume for a share crosses a specified threshold. You can use this alert to track changes in trading volume for individual shares.
- Market announcement: Receive recurring alerts whenever a company releases a market-sensitive announcement. You can use this alert to stay on top of news that could affect your investments.
- Share goes ex-dividend: Receive an alert when a share’s ex-dividend date is approaching. If you own this share at the close of business the night before the ex-dividend date, you will be eligible for the upcoming dividend payment. Use this alert to stay informed about approaching dividend deadlines when making time sensitive decisions.
Things you should know
This website is directed to and for the benefit of Australian residents who are located in Australia only. Share trading through this website is a service provided through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221 AFSL 233723 by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930 AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a market Participant of the Australian Securities Exchange Limited (ASX) and Cboe Australia, a clearing participant of ASX Clear Pty Limited and a settlement participant of ASX Settlement Pty Limited.
The information on this website has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this, you should consider its appropriateness, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice. If a Product Disclosure Statement is available in relation to a particular financial product, you should obtain and consider that Product Disclosure Statement before making any decisions about whether to acquire the financial product. The information contained on this website does not constitute the provision of advice or constitute or form part of any offer, solicitation or invitation to subscribe for or purchase any securities or other financial product nor shall it form part of it or form the basis of or be relied upon in connection with any contract or commitment whatsoever. Any securities or prices used in the examples on this website are for illustrative purposes only and should not be considered as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. This website may contain material provided directly by third parties. This information is given in good faith and has been derived from sources believed to be accurate at its issue date. While such material is published with necessary permission, no company in the Westpac Group nor any of their related entities, employees or directors (together, “Westpac”), nor the Participant, accepts responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of, or endorses any such material. This website may also contain links to external websites. Westpac and the Participant do not accept responsibility for, or endorse the content of, such external websites. Except where contrary to law, Westpac and the Participant intend by this notice to exclude liability for material provided directly by third parties and the content of external websites.