- Pay no withdrawal fee at any major bank ATM in Australia (including Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA)
- No ATM withdrawal fee at over 50,000 ATMs via Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATMs and Global ATM Alliance partners (a foreign transaction fee may apply)
- We’ve reduced the number of screens^ and steps to do a cash withdrawal and get you on your way sooner, and we will remember your selections^ for next time. You can also save a favourite amount to make it even faster to do a cash withdrawal at a Westpac, St.George, BankSA or Bank of Melbourne branch ATMs.
- Multi-lingual ATMs: Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM screens are displayed in English as well as Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese. Hindi, Bahasa Indonesia, Arabic, Italian and Japanese
- Cardless cash^^ with Emergency Cash and Cardless Withdrawal without your debit card from any Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM. Get a cash code through the Mobile Banking App.
As a Westpac customer, you can withdraw cash or view account balances at all Westpac, St.George, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne ATMs free of the ATM operator fee. Plus, at most Westpac ATMs attached to a branch and selected Westpac ATMs not attached to a branch you can also:
- Change your PIN
- Obtain a summary of balances for all your accounts
- View and print a mini-statement (up to last 10 transactions)
- Transfer money between linked accounts
- Deposit cash^^^ (but not coins) and cheques at selected Smart ATMs with or without your card
Our Talking ATMs give clear verbal instructions and provide confirmation of your selections at each step. All ATMs are compatible with a standard 3.5mm earpiece.
You can also locate a Talking ATM by using our branch and ATM locator, and selecting the option for ‘Audio ATM’ in the advanced search options.
Coin Deposit Machine
At selected branches you can also deposit coins in a Coin Deposit Machine with your card^^^.
Things you should know
^ Available at select ATMs.
^^ You may also be able to do these activities at selected ATMs not attached to a branch.
^^^ Cash deposits after 7pm (Sydney time) via a Smart ATM or Coin Deposit Machine, or after 6.50pm (Sydney time) via Australia Post on a business day, or at any time on any other day, will not be processed until the next business day despite appearing immediately as available balance in the account. A daily deposit limit may apply to the cash that can be deposited at an ATM.