Your cash. Your way
Find your nearest ATM
You can search for an ATM using the Westpac App, or our Branch and ATM locator. With our network of Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATMs, you can do your banking when it suits.
Using our ATMs
All our ATMs are audio accessible. Screens are displayed in English as well as Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Hindi, Bahasa Indonesia, Arabic, Italian and Japanese.
You can save a favourite amount to make it even faster to make a cash withdrawal at a Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATMs attached to a branch and at selected ATMs.
Use Cardless Cash for a cardless withdrawal without a debit card on eligible Accounts from any Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATMs. Get a cash code through the Mobile Banking App.
Plus, at most Westpac ATMs attached to a branch you can also:
- Change your PIN
- Obtain a summary of balances for all your accounts
- Print a mini-statement history (up to the last 10 transactions)
- Transfer money between linked accounts
ATM security tips
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Stand close to the ATM and use your free hand to shield and cover the keypad when entering your PIN
- Before inserting your card, check if there is anything unusual on or around the ATM, especially around the card reader slot
- Do not push your card during the entry process and do not pull your card during the exit process
- Report anything suspicious on 1800 022 022, even if it appears to be trivial – your action could prevent others from being the victim of fraud
- Never give your PIN to anyone or write it down
- Check for any unusual transactions on your bank statements
All of our ATMs provide audio guidance when transacting. Use any standard 3.5mm earpiece and our audio enabled ATMs will give clear verbal instructions (English) and provide confirmation of your selection at each step. The tactile labelling at the ATM can assist you with:
- Plugging in your earpiece
- Inserting your card
- Getting your cash and receipt
You can locate an audio enabled ATM by using our branch and ATM locator or ask at your local branch for a demonstration on talking ATMs.