Breathe easier. A Personal Overdraft gives you more 'room to move' when finances get tight.
12.09% p.a. variable interest rate
A personal overdraft is an unsecured loan (up to an agreed limit) that forms part of your everyday Westpac Choice bank account that can help cover some of life’s unexpected financial emergencies.
- Overdraft loans - from $250 to $25,000
- Only pay interest on funds used (when fees and charges are paid on time)
- Being linked to your Westpac Choice bank account means you have multiple ways to access funds including with a Westpac Debit MasterCard®
- Overdraft interest rate – 12.09% p.a. variable
- No security required for a personal overdraft
- $0 establishment fee; and $6 monthly service fee (other fees may apply).
|Overdraft amount||Variable rate|
|$250 - $25,000||12.09% p.a.|
|Monthly service fee for Unsecured Personal Overdrafts up to $25,000||$6|
|Declined direct debit fee||$9|
|Missed payment fee||$9|
|Duplicate statement fee||$7.50|
|Bank cheque fee
|Over limit fee||$9|
Other fees and charges may be payable. Find out how you can minimise fees and charges on your Overdraft.
Things you should know
Variable rate may change without notice. Conditions, fees and normal lending criteria apply. More product details are available on request.
Debit MasterCard holders need to be at least 18 years of age, and have an Australian residential address.
World Mastercard®, Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.