Currently not for sale
Please note this product is currently not for sale.
A personal overdraft is an unsecured loan (up to an agreed limit) that forms part of your everyday Westpac Choice bank account that can help cover some of life’s unexpected financial emergencies.
- 12.09% p.a. variable interest rate
- $6 monthly service fee (other fees may apply).
More about a personal overdraft for existing overdraft customers.
A temporary overdraft lets you access extra funds through your bank account for up to 45 days to help cover short-term financial shortfalls.
- Borrow from $250 to $50,000
- 14.09% p.a. variable interest rate
- No security required
- $0 service fee when you spend within the agreed temporary overdraft limits and repay on time (other fees may apply).
More about a temporary overdraft
What is an overdraft?
An overdraft is a line of credit that covers your transactions if your bank account balance drops below zero.
Things you should know
Variable rate may change without notice. Conditions, fees and lending criteria apply. Details available on request.