Westpac Online Investment Loan Application
Before you start
Before you apply for a Westpac Online Investment Loan you should download and read:
As of 1 July 2019 some terms in our facility agreement have been amended to accommodate the introduction of the Banking Code of Practice and to comply with Unfair Contract Terms legislation.
1. Banking Code of Practice: The Banking Code of Practice (the 'Code') is a set of obligations developed by the banking industry to ensure we meet the community's expectations and deliver great service to our clients. The Code holds us to account. The 2019 version of the Code came into effect on 1 July 2019. The Code applies to individual and small business customers, and their individual guarantors.
2. Unfair Contract Terms: As part of our focus to continually improve the products and services we provide to our customers, we have reviewed our contracts and updated the existing unfair contract term protections for consumers and small business.
To apply now
Call Westpac Investment Lending Customer Relations on 1300 551 744, Monday to Friday between 8am and 6.30pm (Sydney time).
Application form help
If you’ve got any questions or would like some help completing any of your forms, please contact our Investment Lending Customer Relations consultants.
- Call 1300 551 744, Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm (Sydney time)
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
To complete this form you will need
- Internet Explorer (version 9 or below), or
- Mozilla Firefox (Instructions to resolve PDF not opening in Mozilla Firefox), or
- Safari, or
- Google Chrome.
Do the following to open the form:
1) Open Google Chrome and enter chrome://plugins in the url address field.
2) Disable Chrome PDF Viewer and enable Adobe Reader.